Pages

Friday, April 3, 2015

Our Newport Home: Easter Edition:

Happy Good Friday and Happy Easter Weekend!

I wanted to kick off the holiday weekend with sharing some festive home decor!
You saw a glimpse into our Easter home when the Casual Easter Brunch I did was featured on Evite, but here is a look into what our home looks like this holiday season! 








*I whipped up the chalkboard and banner in about 10 minutes. Did a quick freehand drawing of the bunny with grass then cut the burlap and letters; a little hot glue and ripped up two cotton balls and voila! I love it!! 


 And you can't forget about these little baskets that are now displayed...
Waiting for the Easter bunny to be on his way! ;)



I can't wait to celebrate this weekend with all things fun and festive with my little family! And I am so excited to see everyone's Easter pictures!

Happy Easter Weekend Friends!! 

1 comment:

  1. It looks beautiful, as always mama! Hoping for some warm weather for you, have fun with your sweet, sweet family!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete