Pages

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Christmas Pictures 2014:

One tradition I will forever do is sending out Christmas cards.
I love sending them but I love receiving them even more! 

I got a little bit of a head start this year. With everything going on in our lives and with this move falling when it did I knew I needed to get our cards out early or I might not have gotten to them at all (which is clearly just not an option for me)! So I loaded the entire family (yes even the dogs) up and with the help of my handy dandy tripod captured some Christmas pictures before we left Charleston. I then had them printed, addressed, and mailed out the day after Thanksgiving! 
So now that they are out, have been received, we are settled, and we have internet again I would like to share our Christmas Pictures of 2014! 







Crew's First Christmas:





Happy One Week till Christmas Eve!! 

4 comments:

  1. Just beautiful!!! Cannot believe you do these on your own! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them all! I can't believe that you get two adults, two kids two and under and two dogs to all look at the camera without anyone behind it! Do you have some sort of throwing your voice talent that you have not told me about? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them!!! And I love seeing your Christmas card every day too! :)

    ReplyDelete