Pages

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Thankful:

I have so much to be thankful for this year! 

I am thankful for this little space of the internet that I call my blog and for all of the wonderful people I have met through it. I truly enjoy documenting my family and being able to keep family and friends updated on our ever changing lives! I am thankful for family and for friends that feel more like family because of the love they show Steven and I, and more importantly our children. I am thankful for the health of my loved ones and for my health (acknowledging that it could always be worst). I am thankful for all military members, especially those who are deployed this year and unable to spend the holidays with their family. But most importantly, I am thankful for my loving husband and our two beautiful children, and for those two roles I play as a wife and a mother. They may not always be easy, but they are without a doubt the most fulfilling and most rewarding roles in my life! The fact that God saw fit to bring these three into my life makes me internally grateful! 





I am also thankful that while being in the middle of our move we are able to stop and take some time out of our busy schedule to celebrate and be with our family and friends!
And because of that, Charli was able to make special Turkey Day crafts for Nana and Papa!

*Classic Pine Cone Turkey! Charli colored the nose and leaves. Mommy hot glued everything on!

*Adorable Turkey Leaves! Charli gathered the leaves, colored the nose, and put the eyes on. Mommy hot glued together!

*Pine Cone Painting! 



I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving!

What are you Thankful for this year?

4 comments:

  1. Sweetest!!! Where is crew's outfit from - I'm in love!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving! Love those pictures and crafts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Thanksgiving!! I'm thankful for my family, friends, home, and good health. We have been very blessed this year. I love this post. May everything go well for you on your new move. XO.

    ReplyDelete