My November Birchbox arrived just in time for the Holiday's!
This month, Birchbox is partnering up with (RED) to raise money and awareness for the global fight against AIDS! They will be donating $1 every time a photo is shared about Birchbox this month tagged with #shaRED.
In The Box:
* amika- Perk Up Dry Shampoo: A weightless spray that refreshes hair residue
(I was SO excited about this item!! And I have loved it so far!)
* Borghese- Fango Purification Purifying Mud Mask for Face & Body: A clarifying treatment that removes oil and bacteria, minimizes pores, and soothes skin
(UMMM Yes Please!! Another amazing item!)
* Cynthia Rowley Beauty- A long-wearing stain by an NYC based designer that gives unbeatable moisture and shine.
(Looking forward to wearing this!)
* Eslor- Firming Collagen Day Cream: A radiance-boosting, paraben-free cream that boosts elasticity and keeps wrinkles at bay
(Anything to keep the wrinkles away is a win-win, am I right?! ;))
* Jouer- Luminizing Moisture Tint: An oil free SPF 20 formula with a natural looking glow.
(I absolutely love wearing tinted moisturizers underneath makeup!)
* Pop Corn ChocoPods- A Gluten Free sweet and crunchy treat!
(And that it was! I only got half of it since my 2 year old devoured the other half ;)! It was a very yummy treat for sure!)
Another amazing box!
Happy Black Friday!