Pages

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Charli in Charleston: My Last Day of Preschool:

From Charli's Chair:



Today was my last day
Of Preschool that is
Which meant saying goodbye 
To all of my friends

I loved my Little School
And all that we did
And I loved my two teachers
Ms. Helen and Ms. Jen

I thanked my teachers
And gave them a gift
I received flowers and cards
That said I'd be missed

It was hard on my Mommy, as we drove away
Tears fell from her cheeks
But I told her 
"It's O-Hey"

 Though my last day of Preschool
Has come to an end
I will cherish all the memories
I made with my friends!



(My very first flowers from my friend!)
(Teacher gifts: "Thanks a latte for being the best first teacher ever"!)



***

Until my next adventure...
Thanks for stopping by!




xoxo charli

5 comments:

  1. Love the gifts, love the dress, love the poem. So adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of this - mainly Charli - is adorable!!!! You are such a good mama. And I know that has to be hard, thinking of u!!!!!! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember balling my eyes out when we had to pull Brady out early due to moving. It's so hard!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet idea... Moving is so bittersweet. It's exciting to be in a new place, but it's definitely hard to say goodbye to friends and good teachers, etc. Take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I remember when Trenton left his first preschool in Virginia when we moved to Monterey. I was definitely more emotional than he was! Let me know when you guys are headed north. Maybe we can meet up!

    ReplyDelete