Pages

Friday, July 1, 2016

Recipe: Red, White, & Blue Sangria:

Happy Friday and Hello Fourth Weekend! 

Are you as excited as I am to be kicking off the long weekend and sporting all things Red, White & Blue all weekend long! I can't wait to soak up all the sweet memories with our babes and to spend the weekend with all of our family & friends! 

To kick off the weekend I am sharing this oh so light, crisp & refreshing Red, White & Blue Sangria! This festive cocktail is sure to be a hit with all of your guests this weekend! 


Ingredients:
*2 bottles of Chardonnay {or any other dry white wine you may have on hand}
* 1/2 cup Simple Syrup
*1/2 cup Strawberry Flavored Vodka {you could use any berry flavor to switch it up}
*1/2 cup Lemon Juice
*Club Soda {I just eye balled and added to taste. I liked using more than less to really give it a light, crisp taste}
*Blueberries, Strawberries, Pineapple

Preparation:
*Wash & Cut fruit to liking {I sliced strawberries in half and went with a festive star cookie cutter for the pineapple}
*Add all ingredients into pitcher. Stir.
*Chill for 4 hours
*Pour, Serve & Enjoy!




Cheers to the Holiday Weekend! 

3 comments:

  1. The red, white, and blue fruits are so perfect, especially the star-shaped pineapple! This would be so great for my party this weekend :)

    Meg, Borrowed Heaven

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks and sounds amazing!! What I wouldn't give for a glass of sangria right now! Cheers and happy 4th to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete