Pages

Monday, July 11, 2016

Charli's Fourth Birthday Invitation:

Good Morning & Happy Monday Friends! 

I hope everyone had an oh so fabulous weekend! 
I am so excited to be starting the week off with finally sharing with you the sweetest invitations for the sweetest little girl who will be turning FOUR in exactly one week from tomorrow {I seriously can't even believe it and am going to go ahead and crawl into the corner and pretend she isn't growing up so fast}. I cannot even begin to tell you how perfect her invitations turned out and how obsessed I am with them! My best friend Christie did her amazing work for us {as she always does} and continues to create absolute perfection for our family! Thank you again Christie, love you mucho! Charli too, absolutely loved how her invitations turned out & cannot stop looking at it and asks every day if it is her day yet! 
Soon enough sweet cheeks, soon enough! 



My planning obsessed personality has had all of this planned since right after Charli's Third Birthday {I know, I officially have a problem}. I thought this would be such a fun year to do a Tea Party for our little girl and thankfully Charli absolutely loved the idea {REALLY holding on to her thinking I come up with the best ideas ever while I can}! It really is the perfect party idea for our sweet girl though. Everything about what I am planning screams her personality and I cannot wait for it to all fall together for her and her little friends! 

We had decided on doing a very small & intimate All Girls Tea Party and only inviting a couple of family members and just a few of her little girlfriends. It has somewhat managed to stay very small but of course our little socialite started inviting every single person she knew to her party back in February! haha! Charli and I sat down though a couple of weeks ago and decided on everyone she wanted to invite. Two of her best friends happen to be boys though and she said they HAD to come to her Tea Party. Thankfully her best friends are the sons of a couple of my best friends and they thought it was hilarious & adorable, so an all girl with a couple boys Enchanted Tea Party it is!

I am in full Party Prep mode over here and we are so very excited to celebrate our sweet little Four year old very soon!

Wishing all of you the happiest starts to your week!


No comments:

Post a Comment