Pages

Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Stella & Dot Trunk Show:

Happy Tuesday Friends! 

I am so excited to share with you my Stella & Dot Trunk Show I hosted over the weekend. If you have not heard of Stella & Dot then I advise you to stop what you are doing and go Check Them Out! Their pieces are honestly beautiful, so fun, and amazing quality for such a great price. 

I have hosted several Stella & Dot Trunk Shows Online for a military friend who sold S&D and we were stationed in different parts of the country. This time though I could finally host one in my home and was so excited to put it together!

I have attended plenty of Jewelry {or other types of companies} Parties that are held in the evening and thought how fun and different would it be to host a brunch style Jewelry Party! 
The theme was "Bubbles & Baubles, Toasting to Style"! 

We had so much fun sipping on champagne as we chatted and shopped. Thank you to everyone who could make it and for making it a huge success! 









My Trunk Show is still open online until tomorrow for those who are interested!


Happy Shopping! 

No comments:

Post a Comment