Pages

Thursday, March 24, 2016

Our Home Decor: Easter Edition:

Good Morning & Happy Maundy Thursday! 

It is so hard to believe that the most sacred three days of Easter are upon us, the Lenten season is coming to an end, and we will be celebrating that our Lord has risen in just a few days. I still feel like we were just celebrating Christmas, let alone celebrating Easter and Spring. So before we enter into this holiday weekend {which by the way our 5th anniversary falls on Easter Sunday this year} I wanted to share what our home looks like this Easter and give a little inspiration to those hosting Easter festivities this weekend! 
Enjoy!


{Front Porch}




{Dining Room}






{Family Room}








I hope everyone has a wonderful Thursday!
Happy Decorating! 

3 comments:

  1. I seriously love your house. You have the best sense of style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of the neutrals with pops of pastels! Such pretty decor!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful and elegant! I love it!
    XO Ellen from Ask Away
    www.askawayblog.com

    ReplyDelete