Pages

Monday, August 10, 2015

Crew' First Birthday Party:

Happy Monday Friends and Happy continued Birthday week to our little guy!  

I still can't believe he will be one on Thursday (mind officially blown)! With his birthday falling on Thursday we had full intention of celebrating his First Birthday next Saturday. Well, with the ever changing military we had to push Crew's party up one week due to Steven's schedule. Thankfully his Invitations had not been sent to the printer yet and we were able to change the date (phew!). Though daddy will miss Crew's actual birthday, having him here to at least celebrate it was truly a blessing! 


We had a really great turn out of family & friends but missed all of the ones who couldn't make it. We even had Steven's Grandfather, Sister, and Brother-in-law drive into town for Crew's birthday party and it truly meant the world to us and made his celebration extra special! 




{FYI, official Threenager meltdown above for Lord knows what...}

I came up with doing a Backyard BBQ. With it being a very classic theme for Summer I felt it was the perfect type of party for our little guy! 



I kept the food pretty simple, with a "Mini Burger Bar" and all the fixings, Potato Chips, Pasta Salad, Fruit Kabobs, a BBQ Coleslaw, and Pickles! With red restaurant baskets and liners instead of plates! 



















His monthly pictures decorated the mantel and Crew has been smiling, pointing, and waving at himself since they have been up! 



I made simple party favors that included sidewalk chalk and bubbles along with a Pinwheel for everyone to take home! 
"PINWHEEL fun having you, at my backyard BBQ"
{And yes I came up with that all on my own and couldn't get over how adorable it was! haha}






Thank you again to everyone who could be a part of our son's special day! 
You all truly made it wonderful! 





I still can't believe he will be ONE!
Happy almost birthday sweet boy!  


{Thank you again Dad for painting the highchair!! It turned out awesome! I found this wooden highchair at a garage sale for $15 and used it for Charli for her First Birthday and my dad painted it Aqua for her! I also re-used the ONE burlap banner I made for Charli, seen above!} 

We ended his full day celebration with the pool and bounce house we got for all the kids! Crew's first time in a bounce house and though he was a little unsure at first the boy LOVED it!





6 comments:

  1. Did you find that red highchair just for his party? LOVE all of it Traci! Great job!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! What a cute little guy, and such a fun party. Love summer birthdays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always amaze me with these parties :) I love how many family members were able to be there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday Crew! Perfection, mama!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pictures and great theme! He's adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Almost Birthday sweet boy! What a perfect party

    ReplyDelete