Pages

Friday, August 1, 2014

Crafting Chronicles: Galvanized Letters:

The last big craft I did for baby boys nursery were his initials for above his crib.
I did a DIY monogram for Charli's nursery which you can find in her Big Girl Room now, but for baby boy I wanted something a little more masculine. 

I love the look of galvanized metal and knew that was the direction I was leaning towards. You can find a ton of DIY for galvanized metal out there, but this is what I did...



Things You Will Need:
*Cardboard Letters
*Black Spray Paint
*Metallic Spray Paint
*Sandpaper



First:
Spray paint letters black



Second:
Spray paint your Metallic over the black
Let dry


 Third:
Sand letters and edges to your liking



Then hang!



It's super easy, very inexpensive, and you don't have to fear that something really heavy is hanging over your newborn baby!

I am absolutely in love with how his letters turned out! 
They are the perfect touch to his nursery! 

I will have a full nursery post coming next week... So stay tuned! 



Happy Friday and Happy Crafting!


3 comments: