Pages

Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Conversing with Crew:

I am so excited to FINALLY be sharing a new series with you...
Conversing with Crew!

I started Chatting with Charli when she was 2.5 years old because I never wanted to forget how she talked, or the things she said. I love looking back at all of them throughout the years and reading the ridiculously cute things she used to say. So it is only fair that we kick off Crew's new series... And boy does he have some quotes {note: not all are able to be shared though;)} haha!! I can't wait to look back on these one day! I hope you Enjoy!






*"I need to write dat in my diarrhea" {me: you mean diary? ((charli has a diary and he is obsessed with trying to steal it from her))}
*"Mommy, cows make milk." {me: they do honey, good job!} "Mommy, cows make milk with their wieners"... {me: nope. definitely not. And we may need to work on that one}
*"I'm da man of da house mommy. I take care of you"
*"I just need to eggs-ercise mommy, so my can be big & strong like daddy" {starts doing sit ups}
*{gasps with excitement} "what's that noise?? you hear it. It's my hungry mommy!! dats my tummy mommy, it's saying FOOD"
*"Mommy, you my best mommy eber!" {Charli: Bubs, mommy is your only mommy, duh, rolls eyes}
*"My never do it a-den" {about anything that he gets in trouble with... update: he has still done ALL the things he said he wouldn't do}
*"I need mommy snuggles" {I pray he always needs mommy snuggles}
*{as we are driving up a ramp to get on an overpass... imagine the most excited voice you can} "MOMMY, WOW, I see da whole wide world from here. My in da sky mommy, WOW"
*{rings Christmas bell} "I bee-weeve, I bee-weeve"
*"My need hungry mommy" {me: you mean, you ARE hungry and you NEED food?}
*"My need firsty" {seriously, this kids language...}
*"UGH, stop talking, you noying me" {annoying me}
*"Mommy... Mom... Mah... Momma... Mommy... Mom..." {all. day. long. And literally JUST like that}
*"Mommy, I wove you, you da best mom in da whole world" {seriously I can't tell you how many times he says this throughout the day! It. Never. Gets. Old.}
*{one of our military friends is moving and when we were on our way to their Going Away Playdate Crew states...} "Man mommy, I'm a really gonna miss dat guy... He's my best-fran"
*{when he's going potty and he tooted}... {me: honey do you need to go poo poo?} "no mommy, dats just a wiener pee fart... it's when you fart and go pee out your wiener, dats all" 


Oh bubs! 



No comments:

Post a Comment