Pages

Sunday, December 24, 2017

Family Christmas Photos 2017:

Something I will always adore & cherish is family photos. I take so many pictures of the children and it is not very often that I put myself in the frame. This years shots are ones for the book. I am so in love with them for so many reasons. We took these on one of our last days with daddy before he headed out to sea, so we crammed everything in that day that we could so he could be a part... taking these christmas pictures {which were well before Halloween}, putting up christmas lights on our roof because he knows how much it means to me {nothing like christmas lights and tombstones people}, and having a thanksgiving dinner with my parents. Truly trying to cherish those last hours & minutes we had with our main guy. 


Thank you to one of my absolute sweetest friends for swinging by our photo shoot location to snap a few pictures with my camera so I didn't have to use our tripod! They truly turned out perfect and I couldn't be happier with them! 









And because there are always outtakes {#children} here are some good ones that I just love! 




Wishing everyone the Merriest Christmas! 
From our family to yours! 

No comments:

Post a Comment