Pages

Thursday, December 21, 2017

Christmas Cards 2017:

Finally sharing our Christmas Card now that it has reached mailboxes near & far, all over the world! 
Christmas Card season is by far the best. Sending these precious cards to family & friends just makes me happy. Sitting down to hand address each envelope hoping that the people we care about know the love that was felt while doing it. And lets be honest, who doesn't love receiving a fun piece of snail mail. I know I sure  do! 


Something about the hustle & bustle of all things life related on top of the holiday season makes the giving & receiving of these precious keepsakes so worth it. All of the Christmas cards we receive adorn our home and we cherish and look at them every single day. We talk about each of our family & friends, "How do we know them mommy?" Charli exclaims, "Wow, that is such a pretty card mommy, they are so beautiful", "mommy, I miss them". 

I love how much our children also love to receive them in the mail. Watching their excitement when we open them, just warms my heart! I hope & pray their love for christmas cards continues like their mama! ;)

I absolutely loved how our pictures & cards turned out this year.


Thank you again VistaPrint for another successful card! 

Merry Christmas! 


No comments:

Post a Comment