Pages

Monday, December 4, 2017

A Christmas Tablescape:

Happy Monday friends! I hope everyone had a wonderful first weekend in December! Ours was super fun & festive {exactly how I like it!}.  

So I know it is only December 4th, but after receiving several messages from people already anticipating my tablescape for Christmas, I decided to start putting it together over the weekend!

I have always loved a rustic "lodge" type feel during Christmas and mixing it up with more elegant pieces too. I love greenery, berries, and adding touches of wood, but throwing in some gold is my love language! I knew I wanted to use the pedestals I had out for my Fall Tablescape but knew I didn't want them white. I usually bring out my gold chargers for Christmas along with these hurricane vases that have gold trim so I knew the pedestals needed to be gold. So a little metallic spray paint that I already had on hand and viola! I love how they turned out! {one design tip: don't be afraid of paint. It is such a simple way to completely change a look. I am sure these pedestals will end up being many different colors through their life! ;)}

There will definitely be some changes made as it gets closer to Christmas but this is how I wanted it to look for the most part. Things like the flowers, they will definitely be changed {the hydrangeas are from Thanksgiving so I left them for now until they die!}. 


















I hope this gives you some inspiration for your own Christmas table, because nothing is more welcoming than seeing a beautiful table set upon walking into a home!

Happy Decorating! 

No comments:

Post a Comment