Pages

Wednesday, October 19, 2016

My Moms 60th Birthday: Key West Style:

Over the Summer we celebrated my mom turning 60! 
It is crazy to think about because she doesn't look it and is definitely cooler than any 60 year old I know! She decided on a family trip to the Keys as she has actually never been and the laid back island life is totally her style {because if you know my mom you know her love for the Caribbean as her and my dad lived in St. Croix for many years}. 

We headed down with some of my parents very best friends {who we grew up calling Aunt & Uncle} and their daughters {who we grew up calling our cousins} and then some of my best friends made the trip down as well to celebrate! My mom shares her birthday with my cousin Emily so we were excited to not only celebrate one birthday girl but two!  


We spent the long weekend walking around downtown, shopping, drinking, eating, people watching, beach cruising, boating, beaching, snorkling, and doing everything The Keys has to offer! It truly was such a fun and relaxing time spent with family and friends! 


























1 comment: