Pages

Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Crew's Fifth Birthday Invitation:

Happy Tuesday friends! I hope everyone is enjoying their last little bit of Summer. I still can't believe we are talking back to school and celebrating our last week of Summer over here... I swear it was just May. But before we head into the start of School and having a Kindergartner {separate sappy post for another day} it is all about a certain little boys birthday week!!! 

In exactly one week we will have a FIVE year old... holy smokes. We will be sending our FOUR year old off to his first day of Kindergarten before he even turns five, and I am not doing so well with all of it {but again, another post for another day}. In the meantime I am here to share his adorable 5th Birthday Invitation! 

This year, the one request Crew had for his Birthday was a PiƱata... 
And that is how his theme came to life, a FIFTH Fiesta!!
He is so excited about his party and keeps saying "I can't wait for my fif fiesta"! We cannot wait to celebrate our sweet boy with some of his best little friends!  


So here is to celebrating the end of Summer the best way we know how... 
Daddy's famous enchiladas {and Margaritas for us parents} !

CHA CHA CHA! 

No comments:

Post a Comment