Pages

Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Charli's Lunch & Lemonade Birthday Party:


We celebrated our sweet 7 year old with the sweetest of parties and I am so excited to share it all with you! This year we did things a little different than the previous years, and focused on both Summer babies separately and with keeping things very small and intimate for them. With Charli being a little older now and really able to tell us who her best friends or good friends are, we let her pick who she wanted to invite to her birthday party. She kept it to 7 little girls {she was adamant that no boys were allowed} and thankfully almost everyone was able to attend! 

Charli's actual birthday was on a Friday and unfortunately I was really sick and felt so bad that we wouldn't be able to actually do much of anything. I tried my hardest to keep her day as special as I could... With her annual requested breakfast in bed! Daddy also got to come home early from work that day so she got to open all her presents and she requested fish for dinner. Though we couldn't see friends, or go to the pool, she gave me the biggest hug at one point and said "Mommy, thank you so much, this has been the BEST birthday ever". That right there is exactly what I wanted to hear!


The next morning was her party and she couldn't wait to see her friends and for Nana to get here! I'm pretty sure I heard "is it time yet" 478 times in the short 2 hours she waited. I set the dining room table for her and her girlfriends for their Luncheon. 












 Charli was so excited when she walked out and saw the table setting. She told me it was exactly what she wanted! I kept everything super simple, I even had Charli pick her menu for the day... She wanted egg salad sandwiches {I threw in the uncrustables as another option since I know not every child is like mine and will eat an egg salad sandwich, haha}, she picked pirate booty & veggie straws, some fruit, and some cheese... Like I said, SO simple, and all the kids approved! 



My favorite thing was of course her Lemonade Stand! I made Steven figure out how we were actually going to get it through the door, haha. It took a hot second but we managed to get it into the dining room, and it of course made for the perfect backdrop to her party! 







 The girls ate and then headed outside for some water fun on our blowup waterpark. Then it was time to open presents, sing happy birthday, and have some cake! Thank you to everyone who could come and make her day as special as it could be, she truly had a blast! 






And now that Mommy's Birthday is over, it is on to Crew's! 

No comments:

Post a Comment