Pages

Monday, August 12, 2019

Crew's Corner: My First Day of Kindergarten:

from crew:


Today is finally here
A new chapter will begin
Today is my first day
Of Kindergarten

I'm a little nervous
And don't really want to go
There is no one in my class
That I will even know

Mommy said, you'll do great
Because you are so brave
As I then looked up at her
A hug & kiss she gave

Well here we go
The time is here
We're walking into School
Mommy said "be kind, be sweet"
And follow every rule

Hand in hand
We head to class
The sadness setting in
Mommy bends down and whispers
You're going to crush Kindergaten! 







{Oh sweet boy, you are going to do amazing things this year! Mommy & Daddy are so proud of the big boy you have become and we cannot wait to see you shine bright and soar high this year! We are so proud of you Crew and we pray you had the absolute best full day of Kindergarten!}

No comments:

Post a Comment