Pages

Friday, October 12, 2018

An October Style Tablescape:

Happy Friday friends! 
I know I've been a bit all over the place lately with the blog, but I am trying to catch up on some things and get back on track! So bare with me! ;) 

I wanted to pop in and share with you an October Style Tablescape since we still have a bit of October left and a couple more weeks until Halloween! So in case you have any Halloween Parties or get togethers coming up, you have enough time to create an elegant space for your guests! 

Last year I went with a more neutral Fall Tablescape that could take you from September to Thanksgiving! And while I still loved last years look & that is also something you could totally do this year as well {just so fresh, crisp, and clean} I knew I wanted to do something different this year and focus a little more on a "Halloween" table. Mainly because I haven't decided on what I want to do for Thanksgiving this year {so I'm buying myself a little time I feel by doing this}. 



I love the look of this tablescape and how simple it still is to create! I love that it is still a very clean look, and I love the black check table runner with the hints of gold & orange! I also love that there are still elements I will definitely be using for my Thanksgiving table next month! 



So I hope this gives you a little inspiration if you are looking to spruce up your table or dining room space for any October happenings! I will link everything below! 
Hope you all have a very happy Friday & a great weekend! 







LINKS:

Pottery Barn Chargers | Pottery Barn Napkins  | Napkin Rings & Black Check Table Runner- Hobby Lobby | Magnolia Candle Holder




1 comment:

  1. If you want to change rooms just hit the Chat button at the top of the room window and repeat the selection process and join another room.

    wechat business strategy

    ReplyDelete