Pages

Monday, February 12, 2018

Valentine's "cards" 2018:

Valentine's Day is just a couple days away and if you haven't had time to make it to the store to grab Valentine's for your kids to hand out at school or a play date, I've got you covered! 

My kids love handing out Valentine's to their friends, who doesn't! I always try and think of a Valentine that consist of something that is "their favorite things". I feel it makes it a little more personal and I have always let them choose what they hand out to their little friends {with several suggestions from Mommy to help move things along!} We have done Popcorn and Gummy Bears in the past which were on the table again for this year {just different types}. This years winner was applesauce! Crew actually decided on it for his Valentine's {we had a V-Day play date today and he got to hand them out} and Charli had already picked something and then quickly changed her mind to do applesauce as well {hey, momma isn't complaining... one and done!}.

I went with the Target brand because I loved that the packaging is actually red and white and coordinated, instead of the green go go squeeze pouches. A quick slogan later and we had their "Valentine's Cards" to hand out! Thanks to Avery.com it is always super fast & simple to design a little business card to make into a tag! We always keep these business card sheets on hand because I do this every year and you never know when you might need a cute tag! 



 We also made a couple of super cute Teachers Valentine's for Charli to take into class on Wednesday. So if you are looking for something cute for a teacher, nanny, friend, this one is TOE-tally for you! I feel you can never go wrong with a little nail polish and knowing Charli's teacher pretty well it is something I know she will absolutely love. I also love the fact that it is one of Charli's favorite things, again, makes it a little more personal! 



I hope this gives you a little inspiration or help if you are scrambling for a Valentine idea! 
Happy Monday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment