Pages

Thursday, August 24, 2017

Gig Harbor Vacation:

{warning: lots of pictures!}

The Summer's during my childhood and well into my adult years were always spent at our family beach house in Gig Harbor, WA. My parents started putting my brother and I on an airplane when I was about 7 years old to head West. We would fly by ourselves across the country to spend an entire month with my mom's side of the family. My birthday's were usually spent at the beach house, and every single memory I have from out there holds a very special place in my heart. There truly is nothing better than life at the beach! 



Something I always dreamed of was being able to take my own children to the same beach house that I grew up at, my mother grew up at, and her mother grew up at. Hoping they too would cherish this very special place and make lifetime memories with family. I am so grateful that this was Charli's 4th trip and Crew's 2nd, and every year it just gets better!


Summer in the PNW is simply the best. The weather is perfect and the activities are endless. We usually spend our days on the beach and in the water; from boating, to paddle or peddle boarding, digging for clams, to just collecting all the treasures on the beach that we can.



















If we aren't on the beach you could find us by the pool. Swimming, enjoying the outdoor shower, or just enjoying the company around us! 




There were so many more fun things we did such as; golfing, playing with bubbles, watching movies, celebrating birthdays, and enjoying every bit of down time with our loved ones! 













We even got to spend time in Great Papa's Orchard & Garden 















 The biggest blessing of all though, was whatever our day's activity or plan ended up being, we were doing it with family. Something we hold very close to our hearts! 












We truly love our time in the PNW and can't wait until next Summer's adventure's




1 comment: