Pages

Monday, August 14, 2017

Charli's Chapter: My First Day of Kindergarten:

from charli's chair:



My lunch is packed & teeth are brushed
I'm headed off to School
I promise mommy, I'll be brave
And follow every rule

You & daddy will be proud
I'll make sure to do my best
You've taught me everything I know
Now, to put it to the test

I sure am going to miss you mommy
And of course, bubba too
I hope that I
Don't get sad
For all of this is new

So, here I go
We're out the door
A deep breath I take in
Hand in hand, I look at you
It's my First Day of Kindergarten!

















{oh baby girl, mommy & daddy are so proud of you and we wish you the BEST day ever! xoxo}
Oh, the places you'll go
"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself in any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU dare the one who'll decide where to go." - Dr. Seuss





xo charli

1 comment:

  1. Well this is just the sweeetest little post! And how perfect is her dress for the first day?!

    ReplyDelete