Pages

Sunday, August 13, 2017

Crew Benjamin: 3 Year Update:


Those three little fingers
That you proudly show to me
As the years keep passing by
I say
 "how can all this be"

You're a lover & a snuggler
You're as clumsy as can be
You're such a little man now
How'd that happen 
At just three

 You'll always be our baby
Our sweet sugar bear
But watching you grow so quickly
Just doesn't seem fair

We love you our Crew Ben
And are excited for this year
We have no doubt you'll rock it
Because you have no fear!


Happiest Birthday to the most handsome three year old around! 
I still can't believe our sweet baby boy is "one, two, pree!". 
Life with this kid is truly amazing. 

As I have scrolled through birthdays past, so much of him has changed yet so much has stayed the same. He has gotten so big this year and no longer looks like a "baby" but his sweet little soul remains. My favorite time of the day is right after he wakes up. He is not a morning person {just like momma} and will climb right up into my lap while I'm drinking coffee and just curl up on me. In those minutes I just want him to stay little, but he's not. He is growing like a weed and often tells me "mommy, I'm your man. I da man of da house for daddy". I always repeat "yes, but you are always my baby". That's our Crew though, just the sweetest love, but don't let that fool you... Crew is nothing but boy. All he wants to do is chase Charli, act like a dinosaur, climb on everything, jump on everything, and I swear the kid has a new bruise every day. Three years into this "boy mom thing" and I still haven't lost my anxiety. haha. 

Crew Benjamin,
Mommy & Daddy love you so much and are so proud of everything you do. You our son, completed our family Three Years Ago and we couldn't imagine life without you in it. As your birthday approaches each year we always reminisce on those scary days we had when you were Born. You were a fighter from day one and we have no doubt you will continue to prove your strength to everyone who meets you. We love you sugar bear and hope you have the best day! 





Crew's Stats:
*Height: 41 INCHES
*Weight: 39 LBS
*Clothes: A solid 4T... Bubba is a bruiser
*Sleep: Bedtime: {we pushed it back during the Summer to about 8pm but normally 7:30pm}. He wakes anywhere between 6:45am to 7:30am. He has recently become afraid of the dark and says there are monsters & spiders in his room. It breaks my heart that he is scared, but he has done so well with sleeping with his door open and the bathroom light on {we have always shut our children's doors at night and they have always had night lights, but he needed more}
Nap time: He still naps hard which I love! I usually put him down around 1pm unless he has fallen asleep in the car before then. I am very thankful that Crew has always been my "transfer baby" {he will stay sound asleep when you move him, Charli never did} and he will sleep a good 3 hours still.
*Social: Crew loves people {family, friends, you name it} he will wave and say hello to people when we are out. He loves play dates and socializing with friends during the week. He gets so excited when we are pulling up to a friends neighborhood because he knows he gets to see them! It's the cutest.
*Milestones: The biggest was becoming fully potty trained this past year! Upcoming milestones will be starting a Parent Co-Op Preschool program with some amazing friends, as well as starting MOPS {Mother's of Preschoolers}. I think this will really help before he starts VPK next year. Another milestone that involves both Crew and I will be us officially having one-on-one time while big sis is in Kindergarten. He is so excited and tells me daily "Mommy, I can't wait to have bubba mommy time" {I can't wait either bubs!!} I feel this whole next year is going to be a milestone for everyone in our family and I pray that our love and strength guides all of us! 


The Yearly Birthday Survey: 
I started this when Charli turned three and I am so excited to finally do Crew's first survey! 

*How old are you? {holds up three fingers} I one, two, PREE!!
*What is your Favorite Color? Blue
*What do you want to be when you grow up? I wanna be like Daddy
*What is your Favorite Animal? A Lion
*What is your Favorite Food? Pizza
*What is your Favorite thing to eat for Breakfast? "muppins" {muffins}
*What is your Favorite thing to eat for Lunch? Hotdogs
*What is your Favorite thing to eat for Dinner? Pizza
*What is your Favorite thing to Drink? Milk {and then after saying his response, immediatley says "may I have some milk wight now?!"}
*Who is your Best Friend? "Wyan" {Ryan}
*What is your Favorite Toy? Trucks
*What is your Favorite TV Show? "Paw Troll" {Paw Patrol}
*What is your Favorite Movie? Cars
*What is your Favorite Book? Truck Book {Little Blue Truck}
*What is your Favorite thing to do? "widing my bike"
{FYI... Starting to lose interest in the questions now... He's singing...}
*What is your Favorite thing to do with your Family? Play with daddy
*What is your Favorite Holiday? "Tist-mas"
*What is your Favorite thing to Wear? Bicycle Shirt



Happy Third Birthday Bubs,
Mommy, Daddy & Charli love you!




{a glimpse of birthdays past}

newborn

one

two












No comments:

Post a Comment