Pages

Sunday, January 24, 2016

Our Home Decor: Winter Edition:

I hope everyone has enjoyed their weekend and is staying warm with all this Winter weather we are having! 

The big Blizzard up north and our frigid temps here in Florida (we even saw snow flurries...) Yes people, you read that correctly... Snow Flurries, in Jacksonville... I'm not gonna lie, I was not excited about it like everyone else. I saw WAY. TOO. MUCH. SNOW. last year in Newport. I was more 
"Go home snow, you're drunk... You don't belong in Florida!" I don't mind the chilly temps though. They are a nice change in pace here and there but I am looking forward to the warmer weather that is coming this week for sure! 

But before I start changing things up again for Valentine's Day I wanted to share a snippet of our Winter Home. I don't do too much for "Winter Decor" but I just love the look and feel of Winter pieces still around through January. I keep it clean and simple.
I hope you enjoy!



Front Porch:


Front Sitting Room:


Dining Room:




Family Room:




Happy Decorating! 










No comments:

Post a Comment