Pages

Monday, April 2, 2018

Chatting with Charli:



*"Mommy, my BFF Kendal"... {you guys, all I could think of was that cute little old lady from the commercial a long time ago... "my BFF Rose" when she said this}
*"You know tooshie is another word for booty. And did you know you have bumps on your booty? {I was legit confused.. thinking cellulite or something bahahahaha}. "Well the bumps are called butt CHEEKS... you know, like cheeks for your butt"
*"I bet Bobby loved my texts" {bahahaha. She got to text her papa from our phone one day... and clearly called him Bobby instead of Papa haha}
*"My friend at school can speak another language, and I know what she's saying" {me: oh really, what language is it? what did she say that you knew?} "she said, yes ok" {me: honey, you do know that is just saying "yes" and "ok"} "no mommy, like she said yesssssss. And then oooohhhhhkay" {me: still English sweetie... my guess is she has an "accent" lol}.
*{while listening to Moana Radio on Pandora, a commercial comes on about tampons}... "oh yeah, I definitely need tampons" {me: um no. you don't even know what those are} "oh yeah, I don't" {crew: I know tampons, he's my fwiend}... aye aye aye.
*"Mommy, so you know there is someone who never leaves you ever... it's called your BRAIN. But mommy, my brain is not really working right now and I don't know why"
*{me: Charli, look at how pretty the sun is shining through the clouds} "Mommy, that is not the sun, it is God, and he is just telling us good morning, and you know he does everything for us and likes us to see him like that" {I love this little girl and her brain!}
*"Mommy, you know Jesus died for us so we could live?" {me: I do honey, isn't that so amazing?} "Mommy, it really is, and God and Jesus are BFF"
*"Mommy, can you like maybe look for something I can do maybe one day, that is on a stage, where I can sing?" {me: like a singing competition?} "YES! That is it. I think I would be amazing because I make up the best songs that nobody knows. I would definitely win". 






2 comments:

  1. Nice! thank you so much! Thank you for sharing. Your blog posts are more interesting and informative. it is possible to create a WeChat account visible from China going through a special process from Tencent team. Tencent charges a $300 USD verification fee, but it is a case-by-case process. If you have more questions about it, feel free to reach out. WeChat advertising

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can do it even if the person is not on your list but you need to change your preferences from the default settings and allow PM from people not on your list.

    wechat marketing australia

    ReplyDelete