Pages

Monday, January 8, 2018

Crafting Chronicles: Christmas Card Booklets:

Happy Monday & second week into the New Year! 

By now I'm sure all Christmas is put away, homes back to normal, and that hustle & bustle of Christmas and New Years has quieted down. But what to do with all those Christmas Cards that have been hanging up, adorning your home for the past month? Please don't throw them away. Start now by creating booklets each and every year. It is something I have been doing for the past five years and it truly is such a fun keepsake for our family. We love looking back throughout the years to see how all of our friends families have grown, where they are living now, etc. 

I've posted about this simple DIY in the past but I had several friends ask me this year what I do with them if anything. So here it is, I punch a hole in the top of every one and place a piece of twine through to tie it off. I keep all of these booklets together in a drawer and pull them out each Christmas season! 



I always place one of our cards on the very top to remember the year! This is something I will always do and cherish. So if you ever think your card is going to end up in the trash, just think about it being cherished over here for years and years to come! ;)


Happy January! 


No comments:

Post a Comment