Pages

Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Catching Moments 2018: {1/52}:

I am so excited to be participating in my third year of Catching Moments. One of my best friends started this little project as a way to capture our families, our children, or our life in general, each week for the entire year. Sarah is an amazing photographer & blogger herself and I love that even though we can't see each other all of the time {military life}, that we are able to do this together. It is such a simple yet impactful project. If you would like to join us, please do! 
Here's to another wonderful year of
Catching those Moments!




*Since the New Year, the weather has been so cold here in Florida. It is slowly starting to warm up though now. Over the weekend we bundled up and took a family walk. I love that walks still put this little boy fast to sleep. Oh how I love him so! 


*Before starting Kindergarten, Charli was reading her little beginner BOB books, but watching how fast she has picked up on reading is truly remarkable. She seems to be a very fast learner and is already reading at a level that they look for by the last day of Kindergarten. She absolutely loves reading and though I do not, I pray she always has a love for reading just like her Daddy. 






1 comment:

  1. You are too kind! So glad you're doing this with me. And I love Charli's doo doo bun and slippers!

    ReplyDelete