Pages

Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Catching Moments: {20/52}:

*There is no denying Charli's love for her Nana. "Mommy, I just need my Nana time, OK" she exclaims and literally means it. Nobody else is allowed to be around. lol. {I even snuck behind them so she didn't see me snap this picture haha}. I hope our children always have that relationship with their grandparents though, it truly makes my heart so happy! The thing I love most about Charli & Nana is they are one in the same. They love so many of the same things and Charli loves being right by her side learning, helping, and just being close by!  




*I got a big bish...
We took the kids fishing for the first time and Great Daddy got to be a part of it. He taught Crew everything he needed to know. And Crew got just as excited when we pulled seaweed up and not an actual fish! I have a feeling we will be doing this a lot!  






1 comment:

  1. Oh my, these are the sweetest! What special memories you (and them) will cherish forever!

    ReplyDelete