Pages

Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Conversing with Crew:




*"Mommy, dem red fings just aren't my style" {he was referring to tomatoes that were on his plate}.
*"Mommy, I do it super fastly" 
*"dat is AH-stusting" {disgusting} 
*"It's what you did later" {I still haven't figured this saying out yet, haha. He literally says "later" about everything. Most of the time I know he means "earlier", but sometimes, I'm not quite sure! lol}
*"Mommy, you beautiful, you like my beautiful princess angel" {Charli chimes in}... 
Charli: "bubba, mommy can't be a princess and an angel, that just doesn't makes since, duh"
*"Ladies first" {and will literally stand with the door open waiting for you to walk through before him! How did we get so lucky with this little gentleman!}
*"I fink my brain is working right now"
*"I just pra- ticing my ninja stills mommy. Cause I a ninja just like daddy. Daddy's a ninja mommy"
*{as he is jumping up & down doing exactly what I know to him having to go pee}... 
Me: "Honey go potty"
Crew: "I no need to go potty... dats just me wein-ah dance"
*Crew to Nana: "Nana, girls not have wien-ahs, only boys have wien-ahs, so I a boy, OK"
*"Mommy, I was a baby wolf cub and den I become a human baby, isn't dat AHHH-mazing" {ooooo kay...}
*"dat is AHHH-possible" {impossible}
*"I feeling much more better"
*{he had a big scratch on his leg}
me: "honey, what happened here"
crew: "oh, its a long story"
me: "well I have time, I need to know what happened"
crew: "bogey scratched me"
me: "thats it?"
crew: "yep!"
me: "well that wasn't a very long story"


No comments:

Post a Comment