Pages

Friday, September 22, 2017

Happy Fall:

Happy First Day of Fall Friends! 


Can you even believe it... 
All things Pumpkin can officially commence! Oh my basic self can hardly contain the excitement!! Give me all the PSL's & Hocus Pocus! I love Fall for so many reasons; the change of pace, having "some" cooler weather, Pumpkin everything {give me all the Pumpkin Patch outings!}, and of course Football!! Go Gators. I have started decorating for the season but not a whole lot. I don't know why but recently I have only wanted to decorate here or there {I used to decorate for every single holiday, which don't get me wrong I still put things out for the day of the holiday but thats it, it goes away the next day. Whereas I used to love having it out the whole month}. Eh, I like the shift though with keeping it really simple and tied in to my everyday decor. 





I will never  get tired of changing out my throw pillows though {Steven thinks I have a "pillow problem"... lies, all lies} but there is something so refreshing every season when you pack ones away and bring the new ones out. I'm sure I will be adding more touches of Fall here and there, but it won't be much. 

I am also playing a lot of catch-up on the ol' blog. I feel I have abandoned it for a little while because, life. I have so much editing to do but I promise it will be back to regularly scheduled blogging soon! 


I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend & Happy Fall! xoxo 



No comments:

Post a Comment